The Win Project is looking for volunteers to join our non-profit housing organization. This is a great opportunity to advance in urban and residential real estate development with an emphasis on affordable housing.
Candidate will need to do the following:
- Research for housing grants for our non-profit organization, possibly in collaboration with other non profit organizations
- RFP/RFQ Request for qualifications from various local Cities, Banks, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Housing Urban Development, (HUD) Veteran Administration, and other funding opportunities for housing
- Implement various social media campaigns as well as understand the basics of marketing and branding and will work closely with the marketing strategist to carry out the social media marketing plan including company presence on additional social media sites.
- Commit to 5-7 hours per week with a 6 month commitment.
- Possible option to work remote.
- Phone meetings will be frequent.
- Screen sharing will be conducted to ensure a quality experience
- Will maintain business contacts
- Extreme attention to detail and deadlines
- Must be dependable and show up for work at the agreed time
- Previous grant research and/or affordable housing experience a plus
- Problem solver with the ability to manage time and complete tasks efficiently
- Multi-task personality, someone who is personable, and extremely organized and efficient
- Possesses exemplary work ethic, values honesty, integrity and achieving quality work
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven research abilities