The Win Project exists to create strong communities with quality affordable homes that improve the quality of life for residents in the community. The housing is inclusive and sustainable contributing positively to communities free from discrimination.
- Provide families access to decent, safe, substantial and affordable housing .
- Promote healthy communities through home ownership and rental
- Encourage resident empowerment and leadership
- Promote reinvestment in declining neighborhoods
- Restore confidence in neighborhoods.
Through Government Programs, Grants, and Donations from individuals, The Win Project purchases the property and develops permanent housing using local contracted trade associates who are licensed, tenured, and insured with years of experience. We are doing our part to fuel the economy and give families a sense of home ownership and pride.We take great care in designing comfortable living solutions for lower income buyers either by building from ground up and by remodeling what has fallen.